The Louisiana Museum of Modern Art is a private foundation. As a private, state-recognized museum Louisiana is subject to the Museum Act. The museum receives about one quarter of its operating support from the state; the rest is funded by the museum’s own earnings and sponsors. For acquisitions of artworks to the collection, Louisiana depends on private donors and foundations.
MEMBERS OF THE MUSEUM'S BOARD OF TRUSTEES
- Lars Henrik Munch, board chairman (chairman)
- Peter Augustinus, managing director (vice-chairman)
- Dorte Mandrup, architect MAA
- Michael Pram Rasmussen, board chairman
- Minik Thorleif Rosing, proffessor
Poul Erik Tøjner is the executive director of the museum.
All vacancies will appear on the list below and can only be applied for via EasyCruit on this page.